Stomach looks like 4 months pregnancy, breast lactating, stomach hard. Had tubligation. Next step?

I had a tubligation done in 2004 when I was 27. I am now 37 and I have been experiencing all the sign of being preganant. My stomach looks like I am 3-4 mths preganant, my breast is lactating and sometime my stomach is hard. I did have a blood pregnancy test done at the doctor office and he said it was negative. So I am not sure what is going on and why is my stomach growing and my breast is lactating. I did see a Bladder Specialist because there was a small amount of blood in my urine but the specialist R/O any bladdder problems. My dr did say I had a stomach infection and had me take a prev pack for 14days but I still feel the same and still notice my stomach is still getting bigger. What should my next steps be
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013