Stomach looks big, have abdominal cramps, negative pregnancy weeks after mirena removal. Reason?

Yes, I had my mirena removed and tomorrow will be three weeks but I still see that my stomach looks big and have some abdominal crimps and I did a pregnancy test several times but all says negative . I want to know if that is normal . I only had sex after seven days which by Then , I already had my uvaring in and the first day the mirena was taken out, the doctor gave me plan b to take cuz I had sex with my hubby 3days b4 it was removed
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  34 Awaiting Answer