Stomach itching, heaviness near liver area. Done tests, cyst removal. What to do?

Hi doctor I am Naveen, my age is 30 and wait 62 Kg which was 70 Kg in Oct 2011 I am facing some stomach related problem since last one year, problem started with heart burning, stomach itching and frequent urination , then dr. diagnosed in Jan 2012 cyst of 3.5 mm in both the kidney then they prescribe me Potrate MB-6 for one month and after than when went to ultrasound then the cyst were removed but still I was facing stomach discomfort and itching in lover stomach and heaviness on liver side and I was also loos my wait near about 8 KG in 10 months for that my dr. prescribe me so many test in may 2012 including Malaria , Liver and Kidney panel serum , TTG, TSH, Widal, urine routine test, hemogram, besophil, ultrasound, Chest Ex-re, Whole abdomen CT-Scan all the tests were negative except bilirubin total was 1.82 out of them bilirubin direct was .30 and indirect was 1.52 and Protein was 8.50 I had so many medicines which were prescribed me by dr. but still stomach itching and heaviness on liver side is still there so please suggest me what should I do?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  75 Awaiting Answer