Stomach issues since gall bladder removal with weakness, chills. Guidance?

Hi my name is Pam. I have had stomach problems for about fifteen years now for the most part they have been taken care of. However I just had my Gulbladder removed in Nov. of 2011 and have had frequent problems with my stomach since then. If I am not having diarrhea with in 30 min after it is vomiting and diarrhea. then it all just stopped and things were just fine until seven days ago, now it seems every time I eat before five pm I get sick this has been going on now for the past four days now today I waited until after five pm to eat. Well I got sick again this time just diarrhea no vomiting. I get very tired, weak and I get the chills after and am like that for about two hours after I get sick. I sure hope that you can help me or at best give me some Ideas of what could be going on. Thank you for you time. Pamela Wilder
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013