Stomach issues, severe bloating and burps with foul smell, growling stomach, diarrhea. Remedy?

HI MY NAMES LOUISA IM 23 AND FOR THE LAST 2 DAYS I HAVE BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY STOMACH . IT STARTED WITH ME FEELING EXTREMLY BLOATED AND HAVING BURPS THAT SMELL AND TASTE LIKE EGG (RATHER EMBARASSING) AND MY STOMACH IS GROWLING ALL THE TIME. LAST NIGHT I STARTED TO GET DIAHAREA WHICH HAS A CONSITENCY OF WATER AND IS SLIGHTY YELLOW IN COLOUR AND ALSO PAINS IN MY UPPER STOMACH. THIS MORNING ALL SYMTOMS ARE STILL THERE THIS MORNING AS WELL AS FEELING SICK AND LIKE I HAVE A LOT OF EXTRA GAS IN MY STOMACH. CAN YOU HELP ME
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012