Stomach issues, painful, no appetite, lactose intolerant, smelly and sticky stool, asthmatic. What is going on?

Hi my daughter is 7 she has been expecting problems with her stomach for a while. She has been in her stomach intermittently when passing faeces. Her poo is very smelly and sticky, her stomach is bloated and she has no real appetite. She was premature (born 30 weeks) and when she was a few months old they doctors said h may be lactose intolerant but then at just over a year they said to start adding cows milk. But beginning to worry there s something wrong. She has no energy, as athsmatic tendencies and can be very pale with dark circles around her eyes. She frequently has a mess in her pants, sometimes she says it's because she has not got to the toilet in time and other times she says she's not sure why. Can you help
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013