Stomach irritation, started post sit ups, have green stools occasionally, takes a long time to pass stools. What damage could have occurred?

Hi my name is julian and i just want to know if i should be worried because my stomache has been hurting not terribly bad or anything it is just irritated i guess, and it all started when i did sit ups about two weeks ago the feeling gets better then worse then better then worse again. My stools are sometimes green they where really dark one time, and now they are normal again but my stomache still feels strange and it takes me forever to pass a stool. what the heck did i do to myself?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012