Stomach irritation after taking iron supplements. On zinlori75, iron supplement for anemia . Suggestion for best iron supplement without side effects?

Hi, I am taking zinlori 75 and an Iron supplement . I had inflamation of the stomach lining, and I was anemic. I wanted to take an iron supplement which is less irritating for the stomach. Do you have a suggestion for the best iron supplement ( ferrous glucomate, fummertae, cheleated?)? Also, will the Zinlori 75, one a day, interfere with the absorption of the iron that I am taking?
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012