Stomach inflation with pain, light periods without odor post sex. Have tubes tied. Pregnancy symptoms?

I got my tubes tied 12years ago and back in February I a discharge it looked like mucous it was clear and it didn t smell. It wasn t painful. My husband is in the Merchant Marine so when we saw each other again and had sex, I got sore, about two months later I started feeling sick on my stomach I was beginning to think we had conceived, but I still had a cycle my stomach has grown I haven t really put on a lot of weight. My cycle came on this last time and it was dark red it look the color of brown and later on in the night it got lighter and it doesn t smell.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012