Stomach infection, gas, bloating, rumbling sound. On fibotab, nexpro. Causes and treatment?

Hello, I have been suffering from stomach infection for the past 5 months, the symptoms of infection is, as the day progress my stomach fill with gas and it would double the size of normal, along with that it makes gurgling sound.. I have consulted Doctor i gave some medicine named FIBOTAB and NEXPRO RD 40 Mg,... still am suffering from infection... would you please tell me what is the cause for this infection, what is the treatment..
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012
Sep 2014
hello, its sad that you are suffering from so long time, doctor had given proper medication to you, looks like needs further investigations, and you have not mentioned about your bowel habits (how do u pass your stools) how is your food habit, if you take spicy food, you have to cut them down with increasing level of salads and little quantity of spices,if you take alcohol,also has to be reduced.
i would recommended you to see your physician and go for ultrasound abdomen.