Stomach infection, fever, vomiting, later diarrhoea, red blotchy rash near eyes. Cause of rash?

Out of the blue two days ago I started feeling sick to my stomach...was throwing up about an hour later and had some diarrhea with fever no greater than 101. I also developed a red blotchy rash (kind of speckled in places) around, above, and below my eyes. It s still hanging around even though most of the nausea and diarrhea is gone. I m still pretty weak though. Is the rash part of the stomach virus and should I be concerned?
Asked On : Wed, 21 Mar 2012