Stomach infection, eye infection, legs and arms shiver. On toba eye drop. Suggestion?

My baby is almost 5 months old with 5.75 Kgs of weight. Her only diet is Mother's milk. Few days back she was having mouth and stomach infection. Thereafter she has got Eye infection bak to back. As suggested by the pediatrician, we are giving Taxim-O syrup (2.5 ml, Daily twice) and Toba eye drop (daily Six times). At the time of mouth & stomach infection she was unable to suck properly, hence was not getting enough of her food. The above mentioned medicines started on 4th April, Thursday. From Friday only we are notcicing that she is not able to give pressure on her legs and both the legs are shivering sometimes. Though she was giving pressure on her legs when we used to support her. But Hand movements are fine and she can sense with her legs that we have tested. What could be the reason for this? Please Help.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013