Stomach increased in size, had polluary embolism and sacordoise. What should I do?

Hello worried and scared, due to polluary embolisum, 6yrs ago, along with sacordoise, I was told I am in early menopause , I haven t seen a period for 3yrs, it was stopped more or less after taking treatment for the my illness , last 3 months I saw stop staining, left it and hopped it would go away, last month now my stomach began to grow and I felt pregnant, had this constant wanting to bear down, breast wasn t hurting, only a little tendor, was told I could not get pregnant, in the last weeks I felt as if I had some small ball in the low part, just above the biki line, when I touched under, it felt hardish, in the centre, my stomach has really grown, but this morning waking up, didn t feel sick or little lump, my upper back between my shoulder blads ack to my sides if I sit up on an upright chair, the whole of my stomach feels it wants to stretch out, confused as to whats going on with my stomach/ body, petrified to find out, haven t done a test incase its negative, so would loved to have a child, but gave up on that idea long ago, I m going to be 50 in 3 weeks. so please if you have any idea as to whats going on, I would be so grateful, going to my GP and finding out its negative, scares me and upsets me. what should I do
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer