Stomach hurts on left side while laying down, tenderness under breasts, ribs feel pushed out, boils in groin area, armpits, lymph nodde swollen, lumps on both shins, severe leg pain, legs go paralysed, bulging discs in back, have HSV2, no gall bladder. Suggestions?

whenever I lay on my stomach it hurts on my left side. I m tender on both sides just under my breasts, my sister tells me that my ribs feel like they are pushed out. I also get what I thought were boils in my groin area, my right armpit, and on both of my sides under my armpits. My lymph node on the right side of my neck is often swollen. Also this may be unrelated completely but I have lumps on both of my shins. I suffer severe leg pain and often my legs will go paralyzed and that lasts for up to 4 hrs at most. I have 5 bulging discs in my back and before my legs go paralyzed I walk like I have Parkinsons. My neuro cannot figure out what is wrong with me. I have HSV2, and no gall bladder . 30 year old female
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  112 Awaiting Answer