Stomach has been hurting really bad on the lower right side.

For 3 days now my stomach has been hurting really bad on the lower right side. It hurts when i move or take a deep breath or if i press on it. The pain is sort of crampy and sort of sharp. Advill or motrin helps a little but it only lasts for a few hours then the pain comes back. Sometimes it hurts so bad that i double over and have to lay down. i dont have any other symptoms. I looked up the symptoms of appendicitis and the only one that i have is the pain on the lower right side. So could i still have it ? Do you have any advice or answers ? Thank You.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Nov 2010