Stomach gurgling, hiccups, vomit, excessive saliva, diarrhea. What is wrong?

Hi Dr, for the past year or so my stomach has been gurgling a lot, usually accompanied by hiccups. The hiccups can last for hours and my stomach and hiccups usually only settle once I have vomited. I also get excessive saliva in my mouth. I can usually tell when it is going to happen because I can feel it coming in my stomach/chest/ throat . Everything feels tense. I don t feel nauseated, nor do I get diarrhea . It s just an uncomfortable gurgling stomach, hiccups, excessive saliva, and vomiting . When I do vomit I rarely vomit anything up. It s just air (most of the time). I find I get it more often when I drink coke or alcohol. Although I have got it a few times after eating/drinking nothing at all. Is there anything that can be done? Thank you, Anthony
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012