Stomach gurgles, cramps. Withdrawal symptom of chewing smokeless tobacco?

I ve been a smoker since I was 17 up to about 9 months ago, I m 36 now. Also I have chewed smokeless for about 12 years up to about a week ago. In the past year and a half I started swallowing my chew mint scoal. Last week I seen scoal makes snus now in mint so I have been on that for a week now. I ve started to have stomach Gurgles and cramps switching to snus. Is this what may be causing this? Or is it a part of withdrawal from not getting the full nicotine I m used to getting with chew? Honestly if I can quit the chew by snussing then I m happy and so far it seems to work. I have a strong will power and am able to usually follow through with what I make for myself. The snus I feel so far has gotten me away from chewing and I don t want to go back now and as soon as I m confident that I m past any erges with chewing I can stop the snus soon too. But my main concern is the bowel issue. I drive for UPS if you get what I m getting at not the best job to have when your having my issues because we don t stop for anything!
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012