Stomach growling after eating, fatigue, white substance in stool. What should I do?

Hi. i m and 18 year old male and i ve been having weird problems for the past few months. Including random stomach growling even after eating, twitching in stomach and all around my body, some what fatigue , and also finding weird rice or seed like white stuff in stool . I m guessing this is an Intestinal parasite? I m not too sure but getting worried now. I can feel twitching all over my body from legs to arms chest , etc. What should i do? Please get back to me thanks! Also in summer of 2011 i traveled to China and maybe i got it there?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013