Stomach growing bigger, feeling movement in stomach, no periods, breast pain, back pain. Negative pregnancy test. Pregnant?

I m a mum to a 18month old, I use protection ( condoms ). I ve been getting a bigger stomach for a few months, I don t eat any different to before. I always feel moving in my stomach, I didn t have a period for months and my breasts really hurt, I ve also got bad backache . I took a pregnancy test , it was negative. I then came on my period 4days ago, I still feel moving in my belly. I m paranoid I could be pregnant still?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012