Stomach getting bigger, hard after gallbladder removal. Hurts on touching, bowel movements small. Reason?

Iam a 50 year female, who 4 years ago my gallbladder wasremo ved, and have had stomach issues since, but now my stomach keeps getting bigger, and is hard all the time, it hurts to the tuch,like its bruised on the inside, and my bowel movements are very small, and I do go almost every day, but the bowel movements are actually the size of a small candybar, and my stomach is the size of a pregnant women that is 8 months along
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013