Stomach gets hard on eating. Diagnosed as Somatization disorder. How to cure without medication?

from past 1 yr..i m having a problem in my stomach once i eat anything my stomach gets very hard n tight, n if any medication is not taken a burning starts from my throat to my full stomach n then proceeds wtth minor pains in my stomach...with lots of acidity..(actually i visited a psychiatric and explained him regarding it he said that i m suffering from somatization disorder as i felt in a very mental distress when my beloved girlfrend cheated on me...and after that these stomach problems from past 1 yr i m consuming some medicines like depsoil plus, trizane-H, pexep CR 12.5, aciloc RD. but as soon as i stops intake of these tab my problem again gets triggered...PLS DO THE NEEDFUL SIR
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013