Stomach gas, pricking sensation in chest. Family history of high BP. Underlying heart condition?

I am 26 years old. I work from home. i have no family history of heart problems, although my father had High BP buts its controlled since many years. Bcoz of my work on computers i have to sit long hours infront of a PC, due to this i have a lot of gas. but aside to that sometimes i feel a very little, almost for half a second, pin-needle like feeling in the left chest area, just over the heart region. Its happning since a couple of months now and its very irritating. its very random and usually occurs some minutes after eating, especially at night. I am concerned if there is any under lying heart condition. I had palptations due to anti-depressants that were prescribed to me 4-5 months ago. But i those problems are gone since i quit those drugs about 4 months ago. please shed some light.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012