Stomach gas, nausea, fatigue, cold sweats, shaking. Causes for symptoms?

Hello, last Saturday, I starting feeling really gassy and sick to my stomach, all week I have been really bad fatigue , I thought I might have the flu or stomach virus , but I ve not thrown up nor have I run a fever . A few minutes ago while laying in the bed I broke out in a really bad, I geuss you d say a cold sweat and got really week and shaky. Please help, it s like I cannot beat whatever is goin on with me. could I have some sourt of virus? my stomach has got some better through the week as far as the nausea and gas but so fatigue, like when you haven t eaten for awhile and your sugar gets low, that kind of fatigue. Any answers will be great, thanks so much
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013