Stomach gas, bloating, fatigue, cold sweats after eating, headaches. Wants to do blood test. Causes?

Hi, Over the past month or two, I ve experienced a few minor symptoms that I thought were unrelated until I began noticing a pattern. After I eat, I get stomach aches, bloating , fatigue , and cold sweats. I m also had more frequent headaches and body tension which I figured could have been caused by a lot of work but nothing is out of the ordinary. I pay attention to my diet and exercise regularly. My next step is to get allergy tested and blood tested but I thought to ask here first. Any recommendations? Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  239 Awaiting Answer