Stomach fullness, loss of apetite during 8th month of pregnancy. Getting bitter taste, vomitting. Heavy abdomen, unable to walk. Suggestions?

hi i am alia, i am 8th month pregnant and having some problems now. i feel always as i am full and i don t want to eat any thing and never feel hunger.feeling bitter taste of mouth and sometimes vomiting too.i also feel stretches in my vaginal part when i get up and lay down from bed. i also feel weight in my lower abdomen now due to which i feel i cannot walk .Please suggest my what i should do.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
Alia during the 8th month the baby has already grown out of the pelvis and has occupied almost all of the do not feel hungry because of the pressure baby exerts on your stomach.all the symptoms are because the baby has grown in size.for this you should take small meals at small intervals.the digestion process also slows down when you are carrying a child.small meals at frequent intervals would help you.the bitter taste in your mouth and vomiting are also related to this.the vaginal stretching is also because due to the gravitational pull the baby weight would be felt on your lower parts.the weight of lower abdomen gets worse with second pregnancy as the muscles loose their tone.this will stay till you deliver.when you feel weight it is advisable to raise the foot end.