Stomach flutters, breast pain, have Mirena. Should I be concerned?

I have and IUC (minera) and no problems for past two years, but in the past 2wks, I have felt stong flutters in my stomach every where not just lower abdomen . I am tired, my breast hurt, and I m nauseated all the time. I read somewhere that urine pregnancy test will not show if you are pregnant because of the hormones in the IUC. Is that ture, and could I be pregnant. I call my OBGYN and the nurse told me if I m not having any bleeding , everything should be fine. But should I be concerned?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012
Well come to HCM
Urine test for pregnancy is not accurate test even if you do not have IUC and best, accurate test for confirmation of pregnancy would be ultrasonography test, this would clear the doubt for sure, if you have some doubt then better to get done ultrasonography test, hope this information helps, have a nice day.