Stomach feels bloated, full and nauseous, headache, feels tired

Well I have been having these weird problems within my body. It s been going on for some time now. It s been months actually. I once was able to eat whatever whenever I want without a problem because of my fast metabolism . Now I eat something as little as a sandwich and I feel bloated, full, and nauseous. I ve also had headaches and was unbelievably tired. My last period was in February, but I m not sure the reasons for me feeling this way is because of that. When I tell someone they have no idea what I m talking about. And another thing, I m 16 and a virgin ... So I m definitely NOT pregnant!
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012