Stomach feeling bloated, tenderness, vomiting, diarrhea. Diagnosed ileus. Taking prozac. Are they its side effect?

I just brought my husband home from the ER where he was diagnosed after CT with ileus areas in his intestines. He has no infection, normal blood work. We thought he had GI virus of flu last weekend when he had violent vomiting for 15 hours and then diarhea for two days. He rested, took fluids and ate very little. Two days ago he ate bland foods and today ate high fiber cereal and green salad. He immediately got very bloated and his whole abdomen was hard and he had rebound tenderness . His pain was an eight. I took him to the ER. He was discharged on rest, fluids and bland diet to rest his bowel. Is it possible that the intestinal flu could cause an ileus? Husband also on Prozac for depression. Could this be a side effect?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013