Stomach fat, wants to decrease waist line. Cavitation therapy safe?

Do you know any health problems becuse of cavitation therapy? a lot of girls and women took this theraphies nowadays, but i would like to know, if everthing will be all right in the future with this girls? i would like to lose some cm on my stomach , but i am worried about cavitation. Please, let me know. Thanx a lot, many greetings :)
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012
Diabetologist 's  Response
DEAR SIR/MADAM

THERE ARE THREE TYPES OF PAINLESS THERAPY FOR DECREASE ABDOMINAL FAT.
1. ULTRASOUND AND RF CAVITATION LIPOLYSIS
2. LASER CAVITATION LIPOLYSIS
3. MESOTHERAPY

MESOTHERAPY HAS SUDDEN EFFECTS BUT KNOWN TO CAUSE SOME SIDE EFFECTS, CARBONDIOXIDE IS USED HERE
ULTRASOUND CAVITATION IS CONSIDERED QUITE SAFE AND ECONOMICAL, BUT IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME.
LASER CAVITATION IS ALSO SAFE, YOU CAN SEE EFFECTS IMMEDIATELY BUT THE COST IS VERY HIGH.

THE EFFECTS ON CAVITATION THERAPY DEPENDS FROM PATIENT TO PATIENT. SOME TIMES YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEE GOOD EFFECTS WITH IN SHORT SPAN OF TIME. SOME TIMES YOU WONT SEE ANY EFFECTS.

THERE ARE MANY CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR CAVITATION, SOME COMMON ARE
1. INCREASED TRIGLYCERIDE LEVELS
2. DIABETES
3. LIVER AND RENAL DISORDERS ETC

SO GENERALLY IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY CONTRAINDICATION THEN YOU CAN START IT WITHOUT HESITATION.