Stomach erosion and possible GERD. Checked BP and heart rate. What is going on?

I am a generally healthy, 28-year-old female. I run about 3 miles 4-5 times a week, and I m 5 4 and 138 lbs. This summer I was diagnosed with stomach erosions and possible GERD , and we still haven t found the right medicines that will completely control it. Lately I ve had a lot of dull, achy chest pain (like about a 2 on the pain scale ) that comes and goes, but happens quite regularly. My PCM did an EKG that was normal. When I was finished running the other night, I got off the treadmill and decided to use my blood pressure cuff to check to see if my pulse got to my target heart rate for working out. I was shocked to see that my blood pressure, which is usually around 110/70, was 174/69! It went down VERY quickly, but that seems like quite a jump. Today, I ve also noticed my blood pressure has been a little high for me (like around 125/70). Then, when I was sorting through some baby clothes, I felt a little pain that felt like a vein throbbing in my left neck. It lasted for about 30 seconds and went away, but it was sharp. Should I be concerned about any/all of this? The combination of it all is really starting to freak me out.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012