Stomach distention with pain. Suffer from severe gastritis. Rashes on the body due to urticaria. Are these related?

I am suffering for severe gastritis ,there is suddenly stomach distension with pain in and around stomach due to gas distention. gas get released only via burbs from the mouth which is slow n the pain is severe and continues for an hour or more... suddenly the pains vanishes after the burbs and since last two time observed that after 15 - 20 minds of the subside of the gas problem i start developing serious urticaria ...sever itching all over the body with all over body rashes . kindly help me to know what is the cause and how to get it treated.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013