Stomach distention, bloating, pain, hair fall, red spots on face. Diagnosed of stomach ulcer. Taken Lanzoprazole. Treatment?

I ve been in China for a good few years now and ever since I ve come here I ve been having problems with my stomach . My stomach seems distended and if I drink alcohol or spicy food I feel bloated and it can be a little painful. On top of that my hair is falling (red itchy/painful scalp ) out and I have small red spots all over my face. I ve been to see doctors in China and they said it was a stomach ulcer . I ve taken Lanzoprazole but the symptoms haven t improved much.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012