Stomach disorders, sweating. Taking rivotril. Abdominal ultrasound normal. Due to IBS?

Hi I am xxxxxx. I am having stomach disorder. Whole abdomain ultrsound and all blood test has been checked and found there is no problem. Dr. has diagnosed it is happening due to stress . Some times I sweat also only from my forehead . One Dr dignosed it as IBS . Also i am having lack of sleep as well. Currelntly i am taking Rivotril .5 mg once in night. My email address is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
chronic irritation by one of the daly food causes ibs according to latest studies
milk wheat potato chana rice egg nuts and other foods can cause ibsand ibs leads to symptomps explained by you
rivotril is only for sleep and stress
i advise to withdraw milk and diarry from diet completely because most of ibs is due to this
after 3 wk if not improved go for blood serum test for specific antibodies for milk wheat rice egg nuts potato and other common foods eliminate and you will be better