Stomach disorder during periods with cramps, vomiting, flatus, severe back pain, low appetite. Is this normal?

Hello Dr Samuel, Doctor I am 33 yrs woman. I want to ask you doctor, whenever U have my periods i have a stomach disorder. Cramps , pukishness and gas everything just paralises my life for those 5 days. I cant get up from bed due to my cramps back pain and stomach upset. And I feel depressed even more. The funny part is that when I was in my 20s it used to get cramps but now its worse along with stomach disorder. I cant eat properly either because I feel so sick. Is this normal? Is something wrong with me? Please suggest doc. Anything that I should be doing so that i feel a little better during these days? Jenny
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012