Stomach discomfort when pressing, swollen. What could this be? Had C-section

Hi there, I am a mother of twins that are 6.5 month old delivered through C section. I walk a lot every morning with them for about 2 hrs. Today when I came back and was resting on my back, I was pressing with the palm of my hand my stomach as had some discfomfort yersterda while walking too, and on the right hand side of my stomach I could feel something hard. When i press it it hearts and feels like something is swollen. More precisely this is the area around 10cm to the right of my belly button on 45 degree angle. What could this be? I am worried ...
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012