Stomach discomfort, dull pain, ate sweet smelling chicken from the fridge. Food poisoning?

ive just ate chicken from the fridge, i chopped the fillet and fried it so it was well cooked, then added chopped tomatoes , seasoning and cheese .. i noticed a little bit of a smell on the chicken before cooking it , but it wasnt really a strong smell, it was sort of a sweet smell !! its been a little over 3 hrs and i am feeling discomfort in my stomach and it is starting to pain me .. what could this be ? food poisoning !!
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012