Stomach cramps, vomiting, sore throat, greenish discharge from anus. Advice?

Hi I have been feeling unwell since thursday morning with stomach cramps , I had one bout of vomiting about 3 o clock on thursday but continued to feel worse, very shivery, very sore legs and sore throat . All symptoms except the stomach cramps stopped by friday morning. The cramps are still quite bad and occcur every 90 mins to 2 hours and are always followed by a yellowish/ greenish discharge from my anus , there is no way of controlling this. I have ate no food whatsoever since thursday and have only had water and honey/sugar.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012