Stomach cramps, tender breasts, bloating, delayed periods. On Serc for vertigo, Omnaris nasal spray for sinusitis. Suggestions?

periods have been early by 4 to 7 days or late by up to 7 days the past 12 mnths but this is the longest they are late, 10days today, all the symptoms cramps, tender breasts, bloated are present but no bleed, I am nearly 47 and my husband had a vasectomy 10yrs ago,only drug I am on currently is Serc for vertigo issues and Omnaris nasal spray occassionally for sinus i dont smoke or drink. I just finished a 5 day course of clamoxil duo forte for an ear/sinus infection as well.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012