Stomach cramps, pink liquid from anus, vomiting, lump near tummy. What is it?

I have had bad stomach cramping for 6 days, I'm not constipated and had an internal exam last night at hospital to try and find the cause. I'm still getting pink liquid from my anus. No bowel movements at all in the last 3 days. Vomiting from pain. Drs said there was nothing abnormal found at the examination. They found a lump in my belly and said its too high to be an overy and didn't think it was fecal as it was too hard. They later couldn't find the lump when they looked again. I'm in so much pain and want to fix this
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013