Stomach cramps, nausea, cold and hot flashes post sex, not ejaculated inside. Pregnancy chances?

hi on 7/20 me and my girlfriend didnt have sex i put it half in because it hurt her we are both virgins and were experimenting she is on birthcontrolll i DID NOT ejaculate im 100% possitive i stuck it half in 4 - 5 times she has stomach cramps and pain and naseua and vomited lastnight 7/23 is that normal she has hot and cold flashes as well from watever is wrong please help me im very scared she some how is pregnant please i need help fast if you can call me
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Thank you for query.The given dates are too old is suppose.Pregnancy depends on timing of ovulation and period for intercourse is before 9th day and after 21st of menstrual cycle if regular cycles.if you had intercourse in this you are safe. Precum also may have sperms.there are no chances of pregnancy as long as semen from the male counter part is inserted in to the vagina and the sperm in in fertilises the ovum of female.check with her missed dates. if any.check with OTC pregnancy kits after 7 days of missed date.Consult doctor for further management.Dr Bharatesh