Stomach cramps, lower back pain, nausea, weight loss, vaginal bleeding. On Mirena. Want opinion

Im having bad stomach cramps and lower back pain , larger breasts and changing color in them.Also morning nausea, and alot of weight loss . I few weeks ago I had some vaginal bleeding and my two years or being on Mirena i have not gotten a period. I went into the doctor and he just checked my mirena and said it was probably an erupted cyst? I am worried about pregnancy, an at home test came out negative i felt like the doctor did not seem to put much attention on the fact i thought i could be pregnant. I also have been perscribed aderrall 10 Mg a month and a half ago but i have never had any side affects like this. I have a child already and these feel like the same exact syptoms. what are your opinions?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013