Stomach cramps, loss of appetite, feels thirsty, blotches on skin, viral

My two year old is having stomache cramps , has had no appetite but, very thirsty. Her brother has strep throat as of today. Could this be what she has too. I know my other kids complain their stomache hurts when they have strep. This just seems to be a more severe pain . She also has red changing shaped blotches all over her. The dr said that it is viral & their was nothing to be done for them. Could the stomache thing be something more or is this all separate. What do I give her to help her through the night. Wasn t sure I prophet or tums would do anything?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012