Stomach cramps, fatigue, cravings, nausea, lower back pain. Unprotected sex, negative pregnancy test. Should I go to a doctor?

First off its a pregnancy question... I just want to see if I need to take any further steps, I m 23 and I ve never had a regular period cycle. Around the 14th of April my boyfriend and I begun to have unprotected sex at a rate of every other night of the week since that day. Ive taken a few pregnancy tests and everythings come out negitive, even peeing in bleach which i read online says is a test. My best friend did all of the same things on the same days and shes 5-7 weeks pregant now and she had the same results as i did. Now I ve stared to have severe stomach cramps , fatigue , moodiness, cravings, severe nausea , lower back pains, I had some discharge and constipation . And I just want to know if I should take another test or go to the doctor right away
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012