Stomach cramps, diarrhea, fever, chest pain when breathing. Help

i have been feeling cramping in my stomach (near uterus ) on and off for the past week.. and i sarted to develop diarrhea shortly after. every time i eat i get the runs & it was happening for a week and with each bathroom visit my (number two) be came more solid but not all the way. i have had killer cramps as soon as i wake up and it would go away. sometimes depending on where i lay, i develop cramping. my temp. also went up and i get upper and lower back pains. and chest pains (which started recently) when i breathe. help?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012