Stomach cramps, bloating, vomiting green substance. Food poisoning?

Hi I went to a Japanese restaurant yesterday evening and me and my family noticed something odd with the shrimp fried rice. We left I came home and at four in the morning I woke up to stomach cramps unusual bloating then I rushed to the still I vomited it was dark green like. I figured I was done I wake up at 7am with a unusual feeling again upset stomach I try to jus have a regular bowel movement and I do then I vomit the dark green stuff again. I looked in my stool to see the color of my stool /bowel and it is a light brown IV never had this color bowel. Can I possibly just have food poison?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012