Stomach cramps, acidity, gas. Taking prilosec. History of stomach virus. H.Pylori infection or acid reflux?

I am a male, 21 years old. I take prilosec to cut down the acidity in my stomach and it seems to be working, however I constantly get cramps around my waist . It feels like I constantly have to go to the bathroom and is extremely uncomfortable. Also when I eat, I feel my food digest and it seems like its hard for my body to digest the food. I feel stomach aches and cramps when I eat. What could be the possible diagnosis? I know that i use to have terrible gas before starting the prilosec. This has gone away, but i still cramp. The doctor i saw said it is probably acid reflux . Could this be an ulcer? I know this pain and discomfort started about 2 months ago. Before that I had a stomach virus. Could this be the H. Pylori bacteria in my stomach still?
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012