Stomach cramping, diarrhea immediately after eating, occasional nausea, no improvement with fiber intake. Crohn's or Celiac?

Hello, I have been having GI issues for several years. I had my gallbladder removed 3 years ago due to gall stones. However, my symptoms began shortly after giving birth to my third child about 4 years ago. Generally about 10-20 minutes after I eat I have diarrhea , pretty much on a daily basis. I very rarely ever have a normal BM. My diarrhea is yellowish, mucusy or oily, it is typically mostly liquid with a few quarter sized solid pieces which appear to be covered in mucous. I usually have very bad stomach cramping prior to having the BM. I sometimes feel very nauseous and for the past 6 months I have been extremely exhausted. My primary care doctor diagnosed me with IBS when my symptoms first began. he suggested I eat more fiber. I eat lots of fiber and still experience the symptoms. Could this be Crohns or celiac disease? I also have a lot of colon cancer in my family. 4 family members on my father s side being diagnosed with colon cancer aging in range from 25 years old to 65 years old. I am currently 26. Please help!
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013