Stomach cramping, dark stools. What could be the reason?

Hello, my stomach has been cramping and my stools are kinda of dark. I am unable to receive the kind of well balanced diet a person needs because of money. I normally eat rice, pasta, chicken, and some veggies when I can. My stools float sometimes and sometimes look fine, but then it looks darker, sinks, and is a little more liquid. What do you suggest. Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012
Cramps in abdomen and loose motion may be due to g i infection
these things may be due to contamination of water and food .
Please check it out .
You may take a course of ofloxacin and ornidazole combination like brakke/saril 1 tab 2 times after meals for 5 days .
If the problem persists please get a check up from physician