Stomach, chest and shoulder pain; nausea, dizziness, diarrhea. What could be the reason?

I have stomach, chest and shoulder pain. Stomach pain is usually in the upper central portion of the abdomen and sometimes in the back. The pain seems to go right straight through. My stomach pain is like burning, aching soreness and sometimes very sharp pain. When i take tablet vitamin and after i eat some certain food i have shoulder pain and nausea . After i eat meat, butter and pie i have stomach pain and shoulder pain. Specially after pizza i get very sharp stomach pain. After i drink cold milk and orange juice i have diarrhea . Another weird thin is my spit gather in my mouth a lot i guess after i eat. Now i have bad hives since last November (it is over 2 months.) 3 or 4 months ago I ve done x-ray for my heart and my upper body except my stomach. Everything was normal. Can you help me what stomach problem do i have.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013