Stomach cancer stage II cancer, painful recovery, low appetite. Chemotherapy, gastrectomy done. Taking Oxycodone. Treatment for pain?

My mother had stomach stage II cancer , went through five chemos and underwent a total gastrectomy . The recovery has been painful since she eats very little and has lost a great amount of weight. She is 77 years old and weighs 92lbs. My dad has been giving her oxycodone for pain and she asks for it time and time again when the pain persists. What do you recommend at this point? We are giving her foods with a lot of protein , but she constantly complains about dumping syndrome . I feel like we re giving her too much medicines and not enough foods. Please advise. Thank you! Christianne C.Cajina YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012